New agents need only a few things to write business. Here they are:
- ALL State specific applications and required forms (replacement, HIPPA, ect. Check supply for all REQUIRED state forms).
- Rate cards
THAT'S IT! Notice I didn't say planning guides, business cards or envelopes? I didn't say them because you don't need them. Write your name and phone number at the top of brochure while you are waiting for business cards to come in.
Tips for ordering supply:
- Call supply directly for your first order to learn their preferred method of supply ordering (email, fax, online, ect)
- Make a cheat sheet for yourself with the name of the supplies and the form numbers.
- Only order what you need (25 apps/25 brochures/1 agent guide/1 rate cards).
- Order before you need them so you don't end up without writing materials.
- Download available materials off the company website and save them on your desktop in case you run out and need to print them on demand.