Whenever you run into somebody who speaks ONLY Spanish and there is no interpretor present, all you have to do is call the number below and let them listen ('escuchar') to the message.
The recording explains to them three things:
1) That we have come to deliver information about a life insurance policy used to pay for final expenses,
2) Several benefit/features of the policy and how people qualify,
3) And tells them that if they are interested in speaking with a Spanish speaking representative about qualification and prices, to please leave a message with their name and phone number.
The message instructs them to pass the phone back to you after they have left their contact information. Once they pass the phone, leave YOUR name so i know who to contact in the future.
When ever I get a message, I will call the person back and see if we can make the sale. Lets try this out for awhile and see how it works. I dont know how we will work the commissions but I will try and make it far for everybody. Give me any feedback if you have any.
So, here are the steps again:
1) Call (641) 715-3900
2) Enter extension: 166771#
3) Quickly pass the phone to our Spanish speaking friend,
4) Wait for them to leave the message and pass the phone back to you
5) Give your name, hang up and tell the person 'Gracias.'